What Marketers Can Learn About Social Media from DJ Khaled and Drake
Between DJ Khaled, Kylie Jenner, and Jake Paul, today’s most prominent brands on social media are not Walmart or Nike but instead people also known as “creators.” As traditional brands continue to experience depressed organic reach and plummeting engagement, marketers are scrambling for answers on how to stay relevant. In this session, you’ll get an entertaining yet detailed look into the state of social media and proactive steps you can immediately use to not only survive but thrive on Facebook and beyond in 2019.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Tap into new storytelling features on Snapchat and Instagram Stories
- Create an employee advocacy strategy to boost organic social media reach
- Leverage social listening effectively to find and engage potential customers
- Build relatable, real-time moments like an A-list celebrity for your brand
- List the types of content given preferential treatment by Facebook and Instagram